Don't just dream about a carefree coastal lifestyle or savvy investment in an unbeatable location – make it a reality with this tightly held duplex. With only one owner having enjoyed this architecturally designed piece of paradise for the past 18 years, this is an opportunity that does not often present. Positioned across from parklands and moments from the village centre, pristine still-water estuary and Pottsville Beach, this is where bright, breezy and uncomplicated living begins!
Spanning two levels, timber floors add beauty to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, while large-scale slider doors invite in abundant sunshine and leafy views. Enjoy a seamless integration with the balcony – an enchanting place for alfresco dinners or drinks. Alternatively, retreat downstairs to enjoy gatherings on the open-air outdoor deck or covered patio – a private paradise trimmed with established gardens.
Three bedrooms are just as delightful, with the first floor hosting a sunny master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and spa ensuite. Two ground floor bedrooms, a stylish bathroom, powder room, laundry, double garage with additional storage also feature, with this supremely low-maintenance home equalling less time spent on chores and more dedicated to enjoying this idyllic location.
Swim, SUP, fish or go boating in the nearby pristine estuary or swap the still waters for the surf in mere footsteps. Plus, stock up on local fresh produce and browse artisan craft, clothing and jewellery on the first and 3rd Sunday of each month, directly across from you on Philip Street Reserve. Factor in being footsteps to a delightful array of restaurants, cafes, shops, services and public transport in the Pottsville Village and you can say farewell to needing a car! Additionally, this duplex sits in a flood-free area and offers enticing "E1 Local Centre" zoning, providing a range of retail, business and community uses.
Features you'll love...
- Charming double-storey duplex – a cheerful haven for bright, breezy and uncomplicated living
- Unbeatable location, promising a carefree coastal lifestyle or outstanding investment
- Across from Philip St Reserve, footsteps from village centre, pristine estuary and Pottsville Beach
- Architecturally designed by local architect Glen Petersen
- Generously sized, open plan kitchen, living and dining area with timber floors
- Modernised kitchen includes a brand new oven and cooktop
- Sunny first-floor master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Two ground floor bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by a stylish bathroom and powder room
- Expansive modwood front balcony with leafy park views
- Open-air modwood side deck with built-in bar
- Private rear covered patio overlooking established gardens
- Double garage with new door and motor (being installed early December 2023)
- Split system air-conditioning
- Handy bonus with "E1 Local Centre" zoning, providing a range of retail, business and community uses
- Walk to Community Markets in Philip St Reserve and eateries, shops, services and public transport in the Pottsville Village
Embrace this outstanding lifestyle opportunity before it's snapped up – call to arrange an inspection today.
Available to inspect via Private Inspection - please contact Kristy on 0403 713 571
DISCLAIMER: We have used our best endeavours in preparing this information to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves and verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport