Tucked behind the sand dunes on Surfside Crescent, one of Pottsville's most sought after streets. Life here is about waking up to the sound of the waves and being able to stroll from your door step to the sand, with your coffee in hand.
This classic two storey beach house has been meticulously maintained by the same owner for over 25 years, but it's now time to pass it onto the next lucky owners.
Flexibly designed with disabled access and the option to live upstairs or downstairs. With some creativity, there is potential to set up one level as a self contained apartment for family or rental income.
The upstairs master en-suite, open plan living and kitchen adjoin a north facing sunroom with plantation shutters and a long balcony overlooking the beach reserve. Downstairs, there are two more bedrooms, a living area and a small kitchenette off the bathroom. From here, there is a lovely alfresco area leading your eyes to the carefully curated garden, backyard and pool area.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure an idyllic beach house in this flourishing seaside town. Pottsville offers a peaceful, "buckets and spades" Australian beach lifestyle complimented by a growing selection of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. All this, plus the crystal clear Mooball Creek are within a short walk of this home!
Please contact Brent Savage at LS Properties to arrange your private viewing. Please note, we can provide a virtual tour or video tour if you are unable to travel during COVID-19 restrictions.
- 3 bed, 2 bath
- Acorn Stairlift installed 2019
- Single lock up garage with built in laundry
- Pool (saltwater)
- Well maintained gardens
- Garden Sprinkler system with timers and Spear Pump
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs (installed 2019)/split system down
- 2.4kw Solar with 3kw inverter
- Plantation shutters
- Fully insulated roof and between floors
- Crimsafe security screens throughout
- Rendered several years ago
- Electric cooktop
- Electric hot water
- Quality Wool blend carpets throughout
- Steps to the sand
- 1km to cafes, restaurants, medical + groceries
- 16km to new Kingscliff Tweed Hospital
- 35km to Gold Coast Airport
- 43km to Byron Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Disabled Access