Looking for a tree change, blank canvas for your dream home or the perfect weekender, then look no further!
This stunning 6.1 acre block has something for everyone. Elevation, aspect, views, usable areas, creek, a shed and an approved veggie stall by the road side. Opportunities are knocking!
The existing converted shed is perched in an elevated position with sweeping Northern views towards the rolling hills and countryside. Clothiers creek meanders through the property at the bottom next to an open flat area that is temperate year round. There is a sunny, well drained north facing hill with established fruit trees and room for much more.
Located in the tightly held Clothiers Creek, this pocket of coastal acreage is a gold mine! Situated a short drive to the M1 and approximately 7 minutes to Cabarita Beach.
Interest will be HIGH, so please get in touch to avoid missing out on this one!
- Elevated north east views
- Clothiers Creek running through the property
- Council approved roadside vegetable/fruit stall
- Established fruit trees and well drained north facing hill for growing
- Kafa limes
- Bush lemons
- Hawaiian guava
- bananas x3 varieties
- cherry guavas
- red & yellow red dragon fruits
- Paw paw strawberry mangos & Bowen
- star fruits
- macadamia & pecan nuts
- yellow passion fruit
- plum tree
- finger limes
- coffee tree's
- lemon myrtle
- Tahitian lime
- Also three varieties of bamboo including black
- 8km to Cabarita Beach
- 3km to M1 Motorway
- 40km to Byron Bay
- 25km to Gold Coast Int Airport
- 18km to New Tweed Hospital (under construction)