Superb lifestyle and investment opportunity awaits at this beachside apartment in Casuarina Beach! Option to purchase with furniture too.
Desirably positioned towards the Northern end of Drift south, on the third level with your own private roof top terrace - the perfect spot to enjoy the sun set over the hinterland or whale watching during the migration months!
Plenty of light, space and airflow fill this well appointed apartment. Designed with an open plan kitchen and living area that flows out towards the east facing balcony. The master en-suite also shares this fantastic outlook and access to the outdoor area. The second and third bedrooms come complete with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
There is an internal lift a few steps from your front door and well manicured grounds including a lagoon style pool, heated spa and BBQ area that the apartment overlooks.
Drift apartments are well located between the thriving seaside towns of Kingscliff and Casuarina on the Tweed Coast. Local cafes and shops are all within walking distance and of course, the pristine beach is a few minutes walk from the apartment.
This apartment currently leases for $750 per week with short term rentals and grossed approximately $50,000 this last financial year as a holiday rental. If you are an investor looking for a holiday lock up and go, with high returns and the Gold Coast International airport only 15 minutes away, this is a must see.
At a glance:
* East facing top floor apartment
* Private roof top terrace
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with ceiling fans and built ins
* Master en-suite with walk through robe
* 2 secure car spaces and 2 storage cages in the underground carpark
* To further enhance your roof tip living, the body corporate has recently approved permanent pergolas to be built by Drift south owners.
* Lagoon style pool, heated spa and covered BBQ area
* Lift access a few steps from front door, intercom and security entry
* Steps to the beach and coastal bike path
* 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
* Walk to Salt /Casuarina Village cafes, Coles and superb Restaurants