Simply put, it does not get much better than this, and its located in much sought after Cabarita Beach...
Roll straight out onto your balcony with private, direct access onto the grassy beachfront dunes and pristine beach. Wake up to ocean and beach views from your master suite, living room and balcony. Views are rare on the Tweed coast and this fabulous unit is a rare find.
With beautiful hardwood floors for that beach vibe and carpeted bedrooms for a sumptuous end to the day, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is a must to inspect.
From the 'Beach Resort' there is a trail through protected rainforest to Norries Headland or... to the north you'll find your local surf club, cafes and thriving shopping Cabarita precinct. This is a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer wanting the most superb lifestyle and long term investment opportunity.
Could this be your perfect holiday home with access to all the modern amenities that Cabarita and the surrounding Tweed Coast has to offer? Beach memories are made in idyllic settings such as this.
Apartment Features at a glance:
* 180c ocean views
* Large balcony
* Tastefully styled and furnished (option to purchase furniture can be discussed)
* Open plan living and dining
* Kitchen fitted with European appliances
* Stone bench tops throughout
* Ducted air-conditioning
Beach Resort Features at a glance:
* Multiple pool areas
* Landscaped tropical gardens
* Heated spa
* Bar and Restaurant
* Secure basement parking
* Gold Coast Airport 15 minutes
* Byron Bay only 40 minutes south
* Ballina Airport 50 minutes
* Diverse restaurant/cafe life and surf club
* Walking distance to medical and shopping precinct
* Walking distance to renowned Halcyon House with Paper Daisy Restaurant
Please call Brent Savage on 0477 122 559 or Lorna Savage on 0408 337 122 to arrange a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Beach Front
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views