An idyllic lifestyle opportunity to build your dream home in the thriving beachside village of Bogangar/Cabarita Beach.
Stunning north facing, level block, privately backing onto the canal and nature reserve. When not at the beach, locals along this exclusive waterfront enjoy fishing, stand up paddle boarding and kayaking year round.
This 17 lot subdivision was completed in 2021 and touted the last "freehold" subdivision in the Cabarita Beach area. There are already several architectural homes either complete or well underway and yours could be next.
Cabarita/Bogangar has experienced impressive growth over the past few years, and this trend will continue long term. Cabarita Beach, voted #1 beach in Australia in 2020, is a true GEM on the east coast of Australia, with its magnificent headland, lake and protected inland area which also restricts any further development. It is now well known as the place for folks who are on the move from all the big cities. Excellent schools, trendy cafes and all your essential amenities are within easy reach, and Gold Coast airport is just a fifteen-minute drive away. Woolworths and local shops are a two-minute drive or a short walk as is the much touted Halcyon House, perfect for an afternoon drink!
Please contact Brent Savage or Ethan Price for more information.
- 602m2 north facing, flood free, creek front block
- Low density residential zoning
- Last freehold subdivision in Bogangar
- Blocks surveyed and pegged
- Backing onto Nature Reserve
- DA ready building and pool plans available upon request
- Fully serviced with power, water, sewage and NBN
- 750m to the beach, Woolworths and cafes
- 200m to the Cabarita Beach Bowls Club
- 4.5km to M1 Motorway
- 9.5km to new Tweed Hospital (Kingscliff)
- 24km to Gold Coast International Airport
- 49km to Byron Bay
DISCLAIMER: We have used our best endeavours in preparing this information to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves and verify the information contained herein.