This stunning home has been loved and meticulously maintained by the same owners for over 30 years and could now be yours.
If you're looking for a street with classic beach charm, you've come to the right place. Located on Mimosa Avenue, which is arguably one of the most loved streets in this thriving seaside village due to its established trees, birdlife and minimal traffic… If you drove past and blinked it could easily be missed.
The home was built in 1988 and has since undergone several renovations to suit the needs of a growing family. Over time, the owners have taken great care to preserve the original features of the home including the timber floors and mouldings. Enjoy easy, relaxed living in the private, shaded verandahs and outdoor areas.
Living is sprawled across one level with a dreamy master en-suite upstairs. There are currently three bedrooms and the additional study could easily be converted into a larger bedroom if necessary. There is a newer double carport, plus a good size single lock up garage which is separate to the home and could make an ideal home studio.
For so many years Cabarita has remained a sleepy coastal town, but today it's one of the most tightly held and sought after pockets on the Tweed. Not to mention, recently named Australia's best beach! With boutique cafes, shops, five star restaurants and one of the coast most magnificent headlands within a short stroll, it's not hard to understand why it's in high demand. Environmental wetlands and reserves also limit further residential development, creating a truly exclusive lifestyle and impressive investment opportunity.
Please contact Brent Savage for further details or to arrange your viewing today.
- 3 bedrooms + Study (all with built ins and ceiling fans)
- 2 bathrooms + separate laundry
- Double carport + single lock up garage
- 2 spacious living areas
- 2 separate outdoor entertaining verandahs + BBQ area
- Recently painted inside and out
- Timber floors have been recently sanded (2020)
- Garden shed in backyard + vegetable gardens
- Established gardens throughout creating shade + privacy
- Gas cook top
- School bus stops at the end of Mimosa Ave
- 400m to Cabarita Beach
- 50 km to Byron Bay
- 20 km to Gold Coast International Airport
- 20 km John Flynn Private hospital (new Kingscliff Hospital underway)
- 350m to Woolworths and Cabarita's shopping precinct