Location, aspect, space and great 'bones' to match! Four bedroom family homes like this simply don't come up every day in the Cabarita Beach area.
Situated on a large, north facing 780m2 block with a public reserve on the rear boundary. A unique perk, providing privacy and a handy short-cut to the pristine beach and shopping precinct just a short stroll away!
Built in 1996 by local builder Jeff Johnson. This brick veneer home has been well designed to maximise the NE aspect and outdoor living space. Everything is simply in the right place and ready for you to add your own touch!
Two separate living areas enjoy natural light and airflow, complimented by vaulted ceilings throughout the kitchen/dining area. In total, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master en-suite complete with walk in robe.
The sunny backyard is well established, with an old mango tree and plenty of room for the kids to run around.
There is also gated side access for your boat or caravan and ample space for future extensions or a pool.
With a 20m street frontage and generous lot size there is also scope for future development under the NEW NSW Government Low Rise Medium Density Housing Code. Something to keep in mind down the track ;)...
Please see open times or contact Brent Savage for more information.
At a glance:
* 780m2 block with 20m frontage
* Public reserve at rear boundary (short-cut to beach)
* Side access for boat/caravan
* 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car Garage (one door is electric powered)
* Separate laundry
* Brick veneer/tile roof
* Freshly painted walls
* Built in 1996 by Jeff Johnson
* 700m to Cabarita Beach/Norries Headland
* 800m to Cabarita shopping precinct (Woolworths/Surfclub plus a range of cafes/boutique shops and cafes)
* 20 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
* 30 minutes to Byron Bay