Nestled down a quiet driveway, this immaculate custom-built home boasts a spacious and well-designed coastal floor plan.
Backing onto lush nature reserve and Cudgen Creek, this north facing family home is extremely private. Offering natural light, comfort and space whilst providing the astute buyer a private, quiet and relaxed lifestyle.
Beautifully designed around a private north facing entertainment area and pool – the home captures the sun all day long. The open plan living flows seamlessly outdoors, via glass sliding doors.
Downstairs offers a well-appointed kitchen with butlers pantry, induction cooktop and Caesarstone bench tops. Enjoy a seperate living area / media room that opens out to its own balcony and lush green grassed area. Completing downstairs is the perfect guest room or study depending on your lifestyle requirements and plenty of storage space.
Upstairs you'll find a large light-filled master bedroom with a separate walk in robe and luxury ensuite. There are two further bedrooms both with great cupboard space and a beautifully appointed main bathroom.
Enjoy having all the amenities of Kingscliff, Salt Village, Casuarina beach and Coles Shopping Village within easy reach.
I look forward to introducing you to this beautiful Oasis!
* Beautiful architect-designed home
* Surrounded by lush gardens and bushland
* 4 bedrooms (1 downstairs)
* 3 bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen
* Second living room / media room
* Spacious north facing master bedroom
* Outdoor undercover alfresco entertaining area
* Solar hot water
* Tinted windows
* Security screens
* Security alarm system
* Beautiful northern orientated in-ground magnesium pool
* Good size double garage with access to backyard
* Direct access onto designated bike path / bush land
* Very private setting
* Plenty of storage space
* Access to Gold Coast airport, excellent schools and facilities all within a 15 min drive or less
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools