Eco-friendly space, style and tranquillity unite to deliver a delightful sanctuary within Koala Beach Estate. Nestled in a sought-after neighbourhood and spanning a single level, it's a home that celebrates light-filled indoor-outdoor living.
Please note, Koala Beach is an Eco Estate where dogs and cats are prohibited.
Sunshine illuminates the interiors, including the modern and open plan kitchen, living, and dining area. An expansive social hub with as-new timber-look flooring, bifold doors create an easy connection with the alfresco terrace, with the bonus of an extra multi-purpose room with external access for the home office, bedroom, movie room or creative retreat.
Additionally, enjoy four bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an oversized master suite. A true retreat, it boasts an open-concept ensuite with a deep soak spa, ready to wash away any stress from your day.
Outside, the perfect setting for entertaining or unwinding beckons. Covered for convenient year-round use, the terrace overlooks established gardens and a pool with a peaceful water feature. Here, pour a cool drink to enjoy on the sun deck while soaking up the serenity of your surrounds.
Situated on a 700m2 block adjacent to crown land, this eco estate puts you within easy reach of estuaries and beaches that promise adventure and relaxation in equal measure.
Pottsville Beach Public School is within 1.5km plus take advantage of being approx. 3km from vibrant village-style eateries, boutiques and businesses. Need to travel? Enjoy convenient M1 access which whisks you south to Bryon Bay or north to the International and Domestic Airport and the treasures of the Gold Coast.
Property Features you'll be sure to enjoy...
- Stylish and spacious single-level home in eco-friendly Koala Beach Estate
- Sought-after neighbourhood, close to estuary and beaches
- 700m2 block adjacent to crown land for enhanced peace and privacy
- Subtly modern interiors that embrace the luxury of light and space
- Commercial-grade scratch-proof timber look floors installed in 2022
- Kitchen boasts a brand new Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Generously sized kitchen, living and dining area flow freely onto the alfresco -terrace via bifold doors
- Oversized master suite features a walk-in robe and open-concept spa ensuite with a leafy outlook
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Additional light filled multi-purpose room with external access
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace overlooking the pool and tropical gardens
- Private pool enhanced with a sun deck and water feature
- Double garage plus driveway parking
- Ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Gas hot water system
What you'll love about this location...
- Approx. 1.5km from pristine beaches and Pottsville Beach Public School
- Approx. 3km from vibrant village-style cafes, eateries, boutiques and businesses
- Easy M1 access for travel to Bryon Bay, Tweed Heads and the Gold Coast
- 35km to Gold Coast International and Domestic Airport, 42km to Byron Bay
DISCLAIMER: We have used our best endeavours in preparing this information to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves and verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Single Level