Don't just dream of an idyllic waterfront lifestyle, make it a reality with this Single Level beauty. Presiding over an impressive 934m2 canal-facing block within walking distance of the beach and creek, it's waiting just for you in what local's call "the best street in Pottsville".
Featuring four spacious bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms (with two acting as ensuites), fabulously fresh and bright interiors radiate throughout this single-level sanctuary. Galleries of glass invite abundant sunshine and stunning canal views in the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, while soaring ceiling enhances the sense of light and space. An enviable social hub, it's where you can whip up a feast in the gourmet kitchen or curl up by the cosy fireplace. A second lounge room provides an additional area to unwind or embrace the glorious outdoors, with an expansive alfresco entertaining area and large yard. Here, gather with guests against an enchanting backdrop or take to the water and explore via kayak or SUP.
The addition of a fully powered and separate work-shed is a real bonus. With easy street access and through access, the possibilities are endless.
Nestled within a friendly neighbourhood, life here looks very sweet indeed. Stroll to the beach or creek for aquatic fun, or walk to Pottsville Tavern for a casual dinner or drinks. Local cafes, shops, restaurants, schools and services are an easy drive, and it's just 30 mins (approx.) to Byron Bay and Gold Coast Airport. All it takes is just one visit and you'll agree there's no place else you'd rather be!
Property Features You'll Love:
- Low maintenance brick beauty
- Supersized 934m2 waterfront block
- Fresh and bright interiors, with high ceilings, plantation shutters and galleries of glass to invite in canal views
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone island and benches
- Large, light-filled living and dining area with canal views and cosy fireplace
- Substantially sized lounge room
- Vast master suite with walk-in robe, decadent ensuite with freestanding bath and direct alfresco patio access
- Guest suite with stylish ensuite
- Two remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by an elegant main bathroom
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with idyllic canal views plus brand new timber decking, roof and lighting
- Fenced backyard trimmed with easy-care, established gardens
- Canal access from lower concrete platform
- Double garage and ample driveway parking
- 21m2 Colorbond powered shed with direct street access
- 10kW solar system and bore water irrigation
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
This location is outstanding, walking distance to the creek and the beach
Locally known as "the best street in Pottsville", with a friendly neighbourhood spirit
650m walk to Pottsville Tavern and local supermarket
Approx. 3 mins drive to local Pottsville cafes, shops, restaurants and services
St. Ambrose Catholic Primary School and Pottsville Beach Public School within approx. 5 minute's drive. Approx. 30 mins south to Byron Bay and north to Gold Coast Airport
DISCLAIMER: We have used our best endeavours in preparing this information to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves and verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Single Level
- Water Front