This well-appointed family home offers supreme comfort and a unique opportunity to acquire prime real estate in an increasingly desirable coastal community. With absolutely stunning, lush green views to round mountain and the border ranges this home offers an amazing feeling of complete tranquility.
Meticulously maintained inside and out and designed with complete privacy in mind. The home is nestled on a 646sqm block with beautiful parkland located directly across the road.
Fresh earthly tones and high-quality features set the mood for this intelligently designed floor plan, showcasing a spacious open plan living and dining zone that seamlessly flows out to a large back deck, drawing in the lush green views on offer.
- 4 generous bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- 2 sleek bathrooms and 2 separate toilets
- 3 separate living areas
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Chef's kitchen with gas cooktop, new oven & plenty of cupboard space
- Large back deck with northerly outlook overlooking stunning green, mountain views
- Beautifully landscaped yard offering plenty room for a pool if desired
- Zoned fully ducted heating/cooling air conditioning
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- LED lighting throughout the house
- 6.5KW solar panels
- Solar hot water
- Oversized double garage
- Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens
Located in an elevated and private position in sought after Seabreeze Estate only minutes away to Pottsville's glorious unpopulated and pristine beach and estuary.
Excellent access to the M1 motorway, 44km to Byron Bay and only 31km to Coolangatta airport.
This home is being offered for the first time since new.
It is without a doubt a must to inspect!
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport