Positioned in a quiet culdesac in 'Original Kingscliff' with walking path access to the Beach and short distance to Kingscliff town centre and restaurants.
This duplex has all the benefits of a low maintenance property with the benefits of space and privacy. Such a great backyard and extra breakout space with the use of the bonus large shed in the backyard.
It's not often a property updated to this level and in this price category comes up in 'Original Kingscliff' and we expect strong interest.
Some of the Features you'll love...
• Stylishly updated kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher and servery to outside entertaining area
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs
• Fully renovated bathroom, ensuite and downstairs powder room
• Polished concrete floors downstairs
• French Oak timber upstairs
• Plantation Shutters
• The undercover outdoor entertaining area is fully paved and low maintenance
• 9.9kw Solar
• Electric hot water & Stovetop (great with the solar)
• Spear pump
• Single lock up garage with internal access and shade sail for another vehicle along with further off-street options also.
• Approximately 1km to the new Tweed Valley Hospital currently under construction
• 1km to Kingscliff Beaches via easily accessed walking paths
• 3.6km to Kingscliff Town Centre (easily accessed via walking paths or road)
• 13km to Gold Coast Airport (QLD)
• 42km to Byron Bay
• 64km to Ballina Airport (NSW)
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport