Located right in the very heart of Kingscliff, only a short walk to the creek, beach, cafes, restaurants, and shops!
With limited coastal land available, along with increased infrastructure including the New Tweed Valley Hospital, this presents as an excellent and rare development or investment opportunity in a high growth corridor.
With both direct Kingscliff Street access and laneway access to the rear, the options are plentiful.
Zoned R3 medium density residential with DA approved plans for a Duplex development already in place, there are a number of options for you to proceed with.
- Either develop the current DA approved plans
- Develop or build on the site under the council guidelines to your personal liking
- Land bank for future growth
The Tweed Shire Council Guidelines - subject to due diligence are:
- Height limit from ground 13.6m
- Zoning - R3 medium density residential
Kingscliff and the Tweed Coast is currently representing one of the most popular lifestyle destinations on the east coast.
- Less than 600m to Kingscliff Town Centre
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
- 40 minutes to Byron Bay
- 90 minutes to Brisbane
Contact Leanne on 0434 490 877 or Kristy on 0403 713 571 today for further detailed information.