Just a short 50m stroll to the pristine beach of Casuarina!
This well maintained, free standing duplex is in an enviable location that exudes the 'true Casuarina beach feel'. The owners are genuine sellers and ready to hand over the keys for this gem!
In this current market/price category, it is virtually impossible to purchase a four bedroom, two living room "home" that is this close to the beach in Casuarina. It's our opinion that the growth in this entry level price category will reward the purchasers in years to come. There are not many duplexes in our area, and as a result they are generally hotly contested.
Good rental yields also continue as the high demand for our area continues to outstrip supply. So as an investor, or owner occupier, a duplex like this makes absolute sense.
This property stood out for us upon inspection for the good floor-plan that boasts 4 bedrooms - a master with a beautiful, vaulted ceiling and a fourth bedroom that would make a fabulous home office with a separate entrance! The garage has a tiled floor which give this space great flexibility too for added "play space". The wrap around outdoor area is roomy enough to take a trampoline, pets and/or a veggie garden. Seldom do we see enough space for vehicles and yet 2/2 Pheeny could accomodate up to four vehicles off the road if needed.
The original kitchen is neat, spacious and well laid out. It connects to the covered outdoor entertaining deck which faces the perfect N/NE aspect!
We expect strong interest in this property for whats on offer! Please contact Lorna for more details and see open home times.
* Air conditioned master with private ensuite and walk in robe
* Open plan lounge and dining with additional seperate living area upstairs
* Two covered alfresco areas facing north/east
* Single lock up garage with ample storage + covered car space
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Keyless front door entry, security system
* Screens on all doors and windows
* Mature, low maintenance landscaping and fully fenced
* Freshly painted throughout, new roof and gutters
* Direct beach access at end of Pheeny Lane to the beach and walk/bike pathways
* Walking distance to shopping precinct and cafes/restaurants
* Excellent modern amenities and medical facilities nearby including the new
Tweed Hospital due for completion in 2023 - Kingscliff
* 15 min to Gold Coast International Airport
* 40 min to Byron Bay and hinterland
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security System
- Living Area