Nestled in one of the most peaceful parts of Casuarina, set on the high side of Laceflower Parade overlooking the nature reserve, this custom built home captures the bush and the beach lifestyle at it's best. The proud owners spent countless hours pouring over the finer details during the design and build phase which is obvious to see upon inspection.
The romantic entry through bespoke iron gates, seamless single level floorplan and north facing pool with two private entertaining areas, all make for a fabulous backdrop to everyday relaxation. The established and low maintenance garden with irrigation system surround the home with a grassy area at the back perfect for children and pets.
Create meals within the well-appointed kitchen with an inviting grand size breakfast bar for those casual conversations. The large sun-drenched lounge area is warmed by a wood fire - this area really is bliss!
A privately zoned master with custom shutters, walk through robe and study nook creates the ultimate parents retreat whilst all other bedrooms are at the rear with the convenience of a central bathroom. The laundry needs special mention as it has great integrated storage with a secondary fridge space, a butlers pantry feel with an added desk space with adjoining access to the double garage. Simply put, a very well designed utility space that the owners have loved.
- An easy stroll to the beach or beautiful nature strip directly to the north, with bike access to the creek
- Just minutes bike or car ride from the boutique Seaside precinct and Coles with all amenities of an established cafe culture, fitness centre and more.
SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES
- Single storey design with space and sophistication
- Expansive entertaining parameters
- Stone-topped kitchen with modern appliances and gas cooking
- Established, low maintenance gardens with bore spear pump and irrigation
- 7.8m x 4.3m Saltwater pool
- 6.6kw solar system with wifi controller - Seraphim Solar Panels
- LG ducted aircon, zone controlled with ceiling fans throughout
- Two water plumbed fridge spaces - one in kitchen and one in butlers kitchen
- 5,000lt water tank that services the toilets/laundry
- Council approved plans for a second level media + extra bedroom
Please request our e-brochure for further detail
NOTE OPEN HOME TIME IS NSW
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Single Level