Located in an elevated area of Casuarina and just five homes back from the beach sits this two level, immaculate beach charmer.
The 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs include a master with ensuite and family bathroom. Downstairs has an additional separate bedroom and living room with bathroom which can be used as a second living space, or fabulous longer term guest quarters.
High ceilings upstairs make for an inviting and charming living space with a generous open plan kitchen living/dining connecting to a north facing wrap around Queenslander style covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining and capturing the sea breeze.
There is a private, family size pool surrounded by a low maintenance garden with plenty of under cover space for those beach toys. This attaches to the double garage and front yard driveway with security gate which creates secure space for extra vehicles or play area for children.
The location lends itself to being conveniently central to local eateries within walking distance to Kiosk coffee/Lolitas Mexican Cantina with Casuarina Shopping Village and The Commons just down the road.
- 532m2 block
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms upstairs AND downstairs has a living area with bedroom
- High ceilings second level & polished timber floors, carpet in bedrooms
- Gas cooktop
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized double garage with extra storage room, a secure covered double
- Pool and established low maintenance gardens, private outdoor shower
- Internal & external paint in the last 3 years
- New Roof 2021 with Colorbond PREMIUM ULTRA grade for homes within 200m
of the coastline
- Close to excellent schools and all modern amenities
- New Tweed Hospital due for completion 2023
- 40 mins to Byron Bay
- 15 mins to GC Airport
- Excellent infrastructure to support investment or lifestyle opportunity
Contact Lorna Savage for additional information or to book a private inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport