Located in the desirable southern Casuarina precinct, and just steps to the beach and bikeways along the Tweed Coast, this is a perfect lifestyle opportunity!
This original Casuarina beach home has oodles of character with the beautiful hardwood floors, tall 18ft ceilings, bi-fold doors that enhance the indoor/outdoor feeling and a secured, private entry.
Owners of this charmer have spent time enjoying the undercover deck which is superbly protected from the weather most of the year. The deck is the perfect spot for the BBQ and has plenty of space for an outdoor dining table and lounge area.
They have also loved the ease of the home being mostly single level. The upstairs mezzanine level is a large and airy space which gives the home a lot of flexibility in terms of its use (home office/second living area/guest overflow).
The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the lower level. Mention must be made of the private and generous master with en-suite and access to the undercover deck on the rear of the property. There is space for a pool toward the rear of the property.
This home would suit a couple or small family wanting a beach close home, and/or an investor wanting a "piece of Casuarina", which in years to come will deliver both an investment and lifestyle opportunity.
Some of the features you'll love:
- New roof (replaced January 2022)
- Mezzanine level for an office or extra living space
- Outdoor north/east facing entertaining spot
- Split system air-conditioning and good air-flow/light
- Good storage
- Less than a two minute walk to the beach!
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and 40-45 minutes to Byron
Bay and Ballina Airport
- Large new Tweed Hospital currently under construction in Kingscliff
- Superb restaurants and cafes on your doorstep
- All amenities within Casuarina and Kingscliff
Homes in this area are in high demand! Please call Lorna or Ethan for private access and or open home times
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport