Immaculate, three year old home, located just five homes off the pristine Casuarina beach! With a separate, self-contained one bedroom apartment that could potentially rent for $600/week on a permanent basis. This home will attract attention!
Note: If a POOL is on your wish list, the DA is already approved and access is available to put the pool in.
Do you have a family member or guests who could tuck into the apartment comfortably? Are you looking for an income producing property? This home could flex beautifully for a small family or couple who want the flexibility of a well maintained, newer home with a guest apartment and superb location!
This is one of the most elevated positions in Casuarina and centrally located for easy access to superb cafes/restaurants, gym/pool and the Coles shopping precinct! This home has location, lifestyle and so much more to offer.
The master ensuite has a private deck where the owners have enjoyed many sunset views across Mount Warning and surrounding ranges! The other bedrooms are generous and all three bathrooms are neutrally and tastefully appointed. The downstairs room functions well as a laundry and art room for the current owners. Located just off the garage, this room could be a lovely sewing room or office too.
Some of the many features:
* Air-conditioning in living room and Master Bedroom
* 5,000L water tank serving the garden and grey water areas in both main house and Granny Flat.
* Solar and Gas Hot Water System (Current owners have never had to pay an
* Superb storage throughout
* Private deck off the upstairs master
* Bonus multi-purpose room in main house (currently used as Art Studio)
* 100m from Beach and bike/walking paths stretching from Pottsville to
* 10 minutes from Kingscliff and New Tweed Hospital (under construction)
* 20 minutes from GoldCoast Airport (QLD)
* 40 minutes from Byron Bay
* 50 minutes from Ballina Airport (NSW)
Please call Lorna on 0408 337 122 for a private viewing of this beach residence.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport