Private, sun-drenched and so close to the beach! Local architect Scott Carpenter designed this beach home inspired by the relaxed beach feel of tropical retreats.
Wide timber floorboards, louvre windows capturing ocean breezes and expansive use of glass and high ceilings, create a relaxed and inviting beach feel.
Set on a generous 656m2, wedge-shaped beachside block has allowed for a perfect L-shape home to capture northern light and the view over the tropical, heated pool area.
The entire residence wraps around the vast pool and covered entertainment deck, complete with heightened raked ceiling which forms an extension of the spacious interiors. Entertaining a crowd is a pleasure in this generous indoor/outdoor living area with a superbly designed kitchen and surround sound system through living area.
This home comprises of four bedrooms including the upper level, large parents retreat complete with a fully-tiled ensuite with a double shower and twin wardrobes. The downstairs bedrooms are large: one of the bedrooms has its own external entrance which would be perfect for a home office or secondary living space. See floorplan attached for the flexibility it offers.
* Extra-wide, fully-fenced 656m2 block at the end of a private cul-de-sac
* Spotted gum floor boards
* Only one block off the beach with direct path access to beach path through culdesac
* Walking distance to Casuarina/Kingscliff Shopping Village and restaurants via bike/walking pathways
* Security screens to sliders and windows on ground floor
* Security camera on garage
* Sensor lights over gate, garage stairs, garage entrance, rear patio and under gazebo
* Submerged garage with an abundance of storage space and insulated panel door
* Heated pool with NE orientation, water feature and automated pool control
* Gas hot water and cooktop
* 6.6W Solar Elec System - Fronius Inverter, LG Panels
* Air conditioning in living (new), master and a downstairs bedroom
* New ceiling fans
* Mature garden with automated reticulation and smart outdoor lights
* Hot/cold outdoor showers
This home will appeal to many of our buyers - couples seeking a beach-close, private home as well as families wanting a secure, quiet and family friendly beach home and street. This would also suit an investor as rental properties are in high demand and this home would be highly sought after for its location and amenities.
See Open Home times or contact Lorna to arrange your private/virtual inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport