Fringing Cabarita Beach's thriving shopping and cafe precinct, diagonally adjacent to Woolworths, we are proud to present this unique and rare development opportunity.
Totalling 914.5m2, the two adjoining commercial allotments offer a 25m frontage to Hastings Rd and 36.5m frontage to a dedicated carpark.
Zoned B2 (local centre), there is the opportunity for a 3 story mixed use development on this stand out corner location.
Cabarita Beach/Bogangar is quickly becoming one of the most sought after coastal villages on the east coast of Australia, voted best beach in Australia (Tourism Au 2020). Due to surrounding environmental protection zones, future development is limited creating an exclusive pocket on this magnificent coast. The increasing popularity of the lifestyle here with its local beaches, and restaurants makes Cabarita ideal for developers and investors looking to capitalise on future growth.
- Commercial/residential development site
Lot 181 & Lot 182 DP 259164 Hastings Rd (548.8m2 & 365.7m2)
- 914.5m2 total site area
- 25m frontage to Hastings Rd , 36.5m frontage to dedicated carpark
- Centrally located adjacent to Cabarita Beach's shopping/restaurant strip
- Steps to Cabarita's pristine beaches
- Hinterland views from potential second and third levels
- 13.6 meter height limit
- Zoned B2 (Local Centre)
- All services - water, sewer, power
- Please note sale is subject to GST
- 250m to Patrolled Beach
- 5km to M1 Motorway
- 8.8km to new Tweed Hospital
- 22km to Gold Coast International Airport
- 50km to Byron Bay
Interest will be high, so please get in touch with Brent Savage for more information.