One of the last freehold, vacant lots in Bogangar/Cabarita Beach. Here is your opportunity to build in this thriving seaside village!
Lot 9, Kanooka Crescent is a 576m2 (approx) corner block in "Freedom Caba"; a new 17 lot subdivision due for title registration end of July 2021.
This exclusive enclave of land offers a superb lifestyle that only a few will be lucky to call home!
Cabarita/Bogangar has experienced impressive growth over the past few years, and this trend will continue long term. Cabarita Beach, voted #1 beach in Australia in 2020, is a true GEM on the east coast of Australia, with its magnificent headland, lake and protected inland area which also restricts any further development. It is now well known as the place for folks who are on the move from all the big cities. Excellent schools, trendy cafes and all your essential amenities are within easy reach, and Gold Coast airport is just a fifteen-minute drive away. Woolworths and local shops are a two-minute drive or a short walk as is the much touted Halcyon House, perfect for an afternoon drink!
Please contact Brent Savage for more information.
- 576m2 corner block
- Blocks due for title registration end of July 2021
- Low density residential zoning
- Last freehold subdivision in Bogangar
- Blocks surveyed and pegged
- Largely surrounded by environmentally protected bushland creating green tree views from multiple areas
- 750m to the beach, Woolworths and cafes
- 200m to the Cabarita Beach Bowls Club
- 4.5km to M1 Motorway
- 9.5km to new Tweed Hospital (Kingscliff)
- 24km to Gold Coast International Airport
- 49km to Byron Bay