You only get a few opportunities in life to secure a property of this calibre with it's location and prospect of future growth.
Situated only a few minutes outside of the thriving seaside village of Pottsville on an elevated 17 acre usable block. Boasting panoramic views towards of the ocean and rolling countryside!
Sure to suit a range of short and long term requirements with an existing architecturally designed home, shedding, old stockyards and a large spring fed dam. The property is fenced and comfortably carries 10 - 12 head of cattle year round.
The well appointed home is sprawled out over one easy level with two large separate living spaces, a federation style kitchen and a stunning pool, perfect for the warmer months ahead. There are four bedrooms including the spacious master with a renovated en-suite and a study/fifth bedroom. There are two full sized bathrooms, separate laundry and a small powder room off the garage - this could make a fantastic granny flat or space for your home business.
Your investment is secure and backed by the likelihood of a future re-zoning. Although currently zoned RU2, allowing for a range of agri-tourism ventures the subject site is located within the Tweed Shire's Employment Lands Strategy. This essentially means the land is earmarked as a "potential zone" for urban, commercial and industrial uses.
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday the 21st of October at 12:00pm. For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Brent Savage at LS Properties.
* 6.8HA of elevated and usable land
* Zoned RU2 and within the Tweed Shire's Employment Lands Strategy
* 5 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 car garage home with solar heated pool (great storage)
* 5kw solar power system, air-conditioning and security screens and doors
* Large three bay rural shed with added double car port
* Fully fenced with large spring fed dam (with pump connected to irrigation), stables and stock yard
* Several access points
* 2 large rainwater tanks
* Mains power
* 1.8km to Pottsville Village, Creek and Beaches
* 2.5km to M1 Pacific Motorway
* 32km to Gold Coast Airport
* 40km to Byron Bay