Escape to this elegant, turn-key residence. So private, you can literally go skinny dipping without a worry in the world.
Located on the tightly held Farrants Hill, just 10 minutes from Tweed Coasts pristine beaches, shops and trendy cafes. This 5+ acre, north-facing block offers breathtaking ocean views towards Kingscliff, Gold Coast and the lush valley below.
Meticulously maintained and designed with high quality finishes to suit sophisticated down-sizers or a small family. There is plenty of room to extend for a growing family if needed.
Central to the home is a sunny pool connected to the outdoor wrap around entertaining deck with a gas fireplace for those cool evenings. The owners have spent many hours enjoying the views off this generous deck.
The master bedroom is light and private with views across the pool and magnificent vista towards the office/additional bedroom and living spaces. There is a spacious and private guest bedroom and smaller third room which is currently used a wonderful exercise room.
Beautiful gardens have been planned and well cared for with some open flat areas and a dam for additional water storage. The new driveway is adequately lit up for evening access and the home is extremely private from the road.
A home of this calibre is sure to draw astute buyers in seeking a tree change but who also care for time close to the beach. We welcome enquiries and look forward to introducing this special property to you.
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Master bathroom with travertine floor/wall tiles, marble from Rajasthan, jarrah framed mirror, jarrah windows, heated towel rail, Italian tapware
- Master bedroom with remote controlled blinds, custom closets
- Extensive use of Jarrah timber windows and doors
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Sun-filled back deck with electric outdoor fireplace, stainless steel ceiling fans and outdoor speakers
- Kitchen includes grey granite bench-tops, Miele dishwasher, AEG induction stove, filtered water and Franke sink
- A/C to all rooms (split system)
- Landscape irrigation
- Rainwater tanks feed laundry, toilets and landscaping
- Security system with cameras
- Timber and tile internal flooring
- Brick and render construction with some weatherboard
- Satellite NBN