A place where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, coast and country! This stunning property could be just the tree change you're after.
Located only 8 minutes outside the thriving beachside town of Kingscliff, Cudgen is becoming a tightly held pocket of rural properties and a mecca for agri-tourism ventures including the popular Farm N Co, Red Earth Brewery and Plantation House.
There's approximately 13 acres of usable land to sprawl out on including 98m of Cudgen Rd frontage, providing endless possibilities! Each area of the property has something unique and special to offer from an open paddock for your horse or alpacas with serene views of Mt Warning to a Mango orchard and plantation of Paulownia. There's also a beautiful old dairy/studio overlooking a tranquil dam with expansive views of the countryside (partly renovated).
A large single level home occupies the front of the block and has been renovated to suit the families needs as a dual occupancy (dual occupancy STCA). Each side has it's own separate access and parking to create a sense of privacy and space. One side comprises of a kitchen, master en suite, study/second bedroom and guest bathroom. The other offers a kitchen, large master en suite, study and secondary bedroom with an ensuite featuring dual access for guests. Ideal for extended family or easily converted back into a spacious family home!
Beyond the house the block meanders past fruit trees, a quaint caravan for guests and fantastic shedding for your storage needs!
Whether you're an investor looking to capitalise on future growth with various income opportunities or family seeking a rural lifestyle near the beach then look no further.
- 13 Acres of fenced and usable land (rear part of property separately fenced for livestock)
- 98m of Cudgen Rd frontage
- Large home converted into dual living
- Multiple sheds for farm equipment, cars, caravans etc.
- Mandarin, Mango and other established fruit trees
- Private studio at back of property with views over dam and towards Cabarita
- Private Caravan with decking
- Open areas suitable for horses or farm animals
- Gas Cooking
- 7KW Solar System
- Town Water/Mains Power
- 5km to Kingscliff beaches, shops and new Tweed Hospital
- 17km to Gold Coast Airport
- 5km to M1 pacific motorway
- 60km to Byron Bay