Wake up to the sound of crashing waves and birds chirping in the trees. Backing onto public reserve, Mooball Creek and the pristine Black Rocks beach. This is a position to be envied!
This beautifully designed Craftsman Home ticks many boxes for the family looking to reside in this flourishing seaside community. Think long days at the beach, fishing, let the kids play at the park across the road or take a ride into town along the coastal bike trail. All on your doorstep!
Designed to take advantage of East to NE aspect, the home is situated on a 738m2 block with side access for the boat/caravan. Providing five bedrooms, including the master en-suite with it's own private balcony enjoying leafy green views towards the sea. Downstairs offers a light and airy open plan living space with high ceilings and views over the large backyard.
Move in and relax this summer, with fresh paint throughout, new plantation shutters and a new landscaped backyard.
- 738m2 NE aspect
- Craftsman built home in 2012
- Rear access to walking track, creek and beach
- 5 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Oversized double garage
- Easy side access and parking for boats and caravans
- Central kitchen/open plan living
- Stone bench tops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Ducted A/C upstairs and split system downstairs (installed 2018)
- Solar panels
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Tank water servicing laundry and toilets
- Coastal bike trail out front
- Freshly painted
- New plantation shutters
- New landscaping
- Steps to Mooball Creek
- 250m to Black Rocks Beach
- Park and playground across the road
- 2KM to Pottsville Tavern/Foodworks
- 37KM to Gold Coast International Airport
- 32KM to Byron Bay
- 18KM to new Kingscliff Hospital