This stylish, light filled home located only four streets from the beach offers the opportunity for ultimate beachside living with a superb floor plan and quality finishes throughout.
Enjoy a surprising sense of space and tranquility over two flowing levels. The ground floor includes a well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage space. The dining and kitchen open out to a beautiful outdoor entertainment space complete with a sparkling salt water pool. The lounge zone opens out to a vibrant front garden area.
Located upstairs the master bedroom is one to be loved with walk through robe and beautiful ensuite. The other two bedrooms are both a great size, light and airy.
The secondary living space is a standout and could EASILY and AFFORDABLY be converted into a 4th bedroom. The main bathroom features a bath, huge shower and luxurious vanity.
Throughout this home you will find space in all the right places allowing for organised, comfortable, low maintenance, beach lifestyle living.
* Near new - just over 12 months old
* Secondary upstairs living space that could easily be converted to a 4th Bedroom
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Plenty of storage options
* Beautifully designed kitchen
* Stone bench tops
* Screens throughout
* Pull out awnings providing outdoor under cover area to entertain
* Sparkling salt water pool
* Outdoor shower
* 2.4kw Solar
* Low maintenance living both internally and externally
Excellent infrastructure surrounds Seaside Village - schools, superb cafe and restaurants, Coles shopping precinct, bike and walk paths that meander from Kingscliff to Pottsville and much more. Lifestyle here is guaranteed, as is, in our opinion, the longer term investment on a home this close to the beach - all within 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
I look forward to introducing you to this beautiful slice of Seaside Paradise!