This magnificent two level, four bedroom home is both private and only minutes to Kingscliff beach & bustling cafes.
The property features timber flooring throughout the modern kitchen, dining, rumpus & separate lounge room on the lower level, together with three spacious bedrooms & laundry with direct access outside.
The second level compromises an adults retreat (Master Bedroom), with walk in robe, ensuite & private wrap around balcony with sensational views over Tweed Hinterland & Mount Warning.
With plenty of yard and underhouse storage the possibilities are endless to create this house into your dream home.
Located a pleasant stroll to the Marine Parade Cafe Strip and Kingscliff Foreshore with easy accessibility to local schools, swimming pool & TAFE... this alluring home offers the discerning buyer the opportunity to live a true beach lifestyle.
A few key features of this property & area:
* Extremely spacious (inside and out), with many separate areas its perfect for the growing family
* Private corner block, each room within this home is private
* Light and sunny throughout the day, all rooms enjoy either the morning or afternoon sun
* Byron to Tweed Hinterland views (on a clear day)
* Huge amount of storage under the house
* Homes on Kingscliff Hill are tightly held
* 30 minute drive to Byron Bay & Bangalow
* 20 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
I look forward to introducing you to this extremely rare opportunity to own a home on Kingscliff Hill at an affordable price point!