Welcome to Wyuna ~ Beachfront home 'by clear water'
* Quintessential Beach House with prestige beachfront location
* 180 degree ocean and waterway vistas to Byron Bay
* 705m2 block, elevated 10m above sea level on granite finger
* Potential to go up another level (9M Height Limit)
* Separate, self contained guest accommodation
* 500m from Pottsville village, cafes and restaurants
* Patrolled surf beach directly in front (During Peak Holiday Season)
* 25 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and 30 minutes to Byron Bay
Rare opportunity to secure an iconic property on the Tweed Coast. Situated on the top of Elanora Avenue with the beachfront on one side and the Mooball Creek on the other! This tightly held beach house is on offer for the first time in almost 40 years.
Views are forever, encompassing the hinterland, waterway, ocean and Byron Bay Lighthouse. There is a view from almost every angle in this home, even the garage! During this time of the year you are almost guaranteed to spot whales and dolphins daily!
The first level includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate study/nursery. The heart of the home is centered around the kitchen, dining and open plan living flowing out to the wrap around verandah overlooking the pool area and ocean vistas.
Downstairs features separate, self contained guest accommodation with private entrance. Equipped with a kitchen, living area, bedroom and bathroom.
Entry to the home is via an electric security gate and a paved driveway leads to the double car garage with ample space for additional vehicles secured off the street.
Interest will be high on this Blue-Chip property!
Contact LS Properties for more information leading up to AUCTION September 23rd onsite at 12.00pm - doors open at 11:00.
See LS Properties website for OPEN times.
Property Code: 173