The Cabarita Beach area is on the move! Stylishly renovated homes are setting a new benchmark in this flourishing seaside town.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 663m2 block with no neighbours to the South or East, creating privacy and a safe place for the kids to run around outside. Not to mention, less than 500m from the nearest beach track and walking distance to Cabarita's pristine Headland and shopping precinct.
Purposefully remodelled, with intent to create a modern, open-plan beachside home with light, space and airflow. New kitchen, bathrooms, floors, decks, fencing and the list goes on. Truly, nothing to be done other than move in!
The home comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a media room/fourth bedroom. There is a two-car garage, plus a rear roller door, an ideal set up to accommodate your caravan or boat!
Interest on this property will be high ~ please contact Brent Savage for more details.
* 663m2 East Facing Block
* 4 Bed, 2 bath, 2 car + rear roller door
* Less than 500m to beach track
* No neighbours to the South and East
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* New kitchen/bathrooms
* New plantation shutters
* New decking outside
* New concrete pad for boat/caravan
* New A/C in living
* New flooring/carpets
* Freshly Painted inside and out including roof
* New fencing/gates
* New planter boxes
* Brick construction + tile roof
* 1 minute walk to Sporting Fields and Skatepark
* 7 minute walk to Norries Headland
* 5 minute walk to Bogangar Public School
* 10 minute walk to Woolworths/Cafe Strip
* 30 Minute drive to Byron Bay
* 20 Minute drive to Gold Coast Airport