* 8002m2 block (1.98 acres)
* Accomodating family home
* Council Approved Bed & Breakfast
* In-ground pool
* 3.4km to Cabarita's pristine Beaches
* 2.5km to Pacific Motorway
* Zoned R5 large lot residential (multiple occupancy STCA)
Set on a large 8002m2 block, this lovely family home is complete with a council approved bed and breakfast, a truly unique offering our coast!
Located only 3km from Cabarita Beach, Tanglewood is a secluded pocket of large lot residential and village zoned properties. Due to surrounding nature reserves the area is known for an abundance of wildlife and scenic beauty. You are living in the Australian bush only short drive from some of our coastlines most pristione beaches.
Wake up to the sound of the birds, and enjoy the warmth of the morning light created by the home's elevation and north east aspect. The home is split over 3 levels... Three spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom are set across the first level. Raked ceilings and skylights create a sense of light, space and airflow as you walk down to the central living, dining and kitchen area. This is further complimented by the wrap around verandah where you can enjoy the beauty of your surroundings. The Master en-suite is also located on the middle floor equiped with a walk in robe.
The council approved bed and breakfast is located on the ground floor. The space features an comfortable bedroom, adjoined by a spacious living area/kitchenette. Sliding doors open to a great entertaining deck which leads to the in-ground, sunny pool area! Bed and Breakfast, guest accomodation or an option for extended family. The R5 zoning also lends it's self to the future addition of an semi-attached dwelling adjacent to the house. Endless options here.
If you are looking for a unique coastal acreage home with the option of creating some passive income, look no further!
* Builder owned/maintained
* Concrete Salt Water Pool with new pump and creepy crawly
* Double car port
* Brick veneer, Colourbond roof
* Polished timber floors, carpet and tile
* Stone kitchen bench
* 5 burner gas cooktop
* Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
* Fruit Trees; mango, paw paw, papaya, lemon, mandarin, dragon fruit, Lilly Pilly, Native Plum, monstera deliciosa
* Garden Shed
* On site sewer management system
* Town water/electricity
* Electric hot water
* High speed NBN
* Foxtel dish
* School bus stops out the front